Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Two NEW feet!

Well, well, well.  It looks like our home will be expanding by two feet in June of 2013!! Nick and I are beyond thrilled about the new pink or blue bundle of joy that is headed our way. Life has certainly been an adventure from the very beginning for us. Thankfully, this part of the adventure has us over the top excited.

I am still very, very early along in my pregnancy. We have known for a total of 4 days now! On Saturday, October 13, 2012, we took Bodie to a birthday party and I had a sneaky suspicion that maybe, just maybe, I was pregnant. As we picked up a present for the birthday party, we also picked up a pregnancy test. (Hooray for one stop shopping!) After having two glasses of wine at the party (parties ain’t just for kiddos anymore!) - OOPS - we went home and took the test. It only took a minute or so and we knew!! Needless to say we were super excited and cannot wait to start this chapter of our lives together! I am still crying on the inside since I won’t be able to enjoy any of Nick’s amazing cocktail creations until June. BUT - I’m holding out hope that he will have some new recipes waiting for me upon Baby Dugan’s arrival!

So, everyone raise your glasses! (Mine has water.) To new life, offspring, big brothers, new parents, dirty diapers, sleepless nights, and unconditional love!

Stay tuned for the next episode of...As the Belly Grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment