Friday, October 19, 2012

5 Weeks

How far along? 5 Weeks
Total weight gain: No clue.  (Can I include the honeymoon and post wedding vacays?)
Maternity clothes? No, no, no
Sleep: Excessive.  I sleep great and have been going to bed around 9 every night.  Sometimes a little earlier even.  And, on occassion, a little later.  I'm tired all the time!
Best moment this week:   Enjoying "our little secret" with Nick!  We can't wait to tell everyone but it has been fun having a secret so far!
Miss Anything? Cocktails! 
Movement: I'm 5 weeks.  Of course not!
Food cravings: Nothing yet.  I could blame some food on cravings but it really hasn't been a true craving yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  I have felt great this week!
Gender:  Mystery :)

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Tired all the time!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to say the least!
Looking forward to: Being able to tell Bodie he will be a big brother and telling the rest of our family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment